Thursday, June 11, 2009

Loot from ICE Atlanta!

Indie Craft Experience Loot.
I know Indie Craft Experience was a few weeks back, but I am just getting around to posting about the wonderful handmade goodies I found there. Above are my finds!

First is a great book called Abode a la Mode: 44 Projects for Hip Home Decor by Jeanee Ledoux. She has so many neat projects in this book to spruce up your nest. I especially love some of the lighting ideas and window treatments! You can also read her blog, Re-Construct, all about "Eco Crafts made Easy."

I also picked up everyone's favorite embroidery patterns from Sublime Stitching. I am going to try my hand at those adorable Black Apple designs, or make my own with the transfer paper!

Check out the hilarious potholder I got from Wholly Craft! It is by Curious Machine.

I also was in need of a cute camera strap and I was lucky enough to find one with ponies by Souldier. They had so many designs to choose, it was a tough choice, but the ponies won! You can also build a customized camera strap on their website!

No comments: