Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Love is in the Air...


If you are looking for gifts for your sweetie, I have some clever ideas for you, direct from Craft Athens Etsy team. First up is this adorable Heart Bead Set from Jangles. I love the pure red and white heart with the little accent beads on the sides.


Well, I am not sure I will be carvin' my initials on a tree anytime soon, but Beth Cyr's Tree Bark of Love Pendant will be a fine substitute. And you can have it customized with you and your sweetie's initials.


Board game night? A Valentine? You decide with these clever LOVE letter Scrabble Magnets from Be Inspired, one of our newest Craft Athens team members!

I hope these lovely lovelies inspire you to check out Craft Athens team member's Etsy shops this Valentine's Day!

2 comments:

JenniferJangles said...

Hey Hey, thanks for featuring my beads! Super cool....
Jennifer Jangles

Church of Craft Athens said...

They are so cute. I love red and white together. Your shop looks great!